Greek Yogurt Fruit and PB Bowl (4 Pt)

 

Greek Yogurt Fruit and PB Bowl
Serves 1
4 Pt
321 calories total
38 grams of protein

 
8.5 oz non-fat, plain Greek yogurt
1 medium apple, chopped
1 Tbsp. peanut butter
1 tsp brown sugar, unpacked
 
Scoop, weigh, measure, layer as you like.
 
I weigh my yogurt to ensure I am hitting my protein goal for the day. I aim for 240 grams of yogurt per serving, which converts to about 8.5 ounces. (That’s 38 grams of protein.) I eat one of these yogurt bowls every single day. Every. Single. Day. I am not kidding. I am over 50 years old, and my protein needs are different than they used to be because my estrogen levels are different than they used to be. So, eat that protein, folks (and exercise to build a healthy amount of muscle to support aging).
 
XO,
Heather (The WW Chick)


Comments